Monday 6 May 2013

The Second Coming!


Welcome to my blog.

Some of you will have been here before, some of you will be visiting for the first time.

This is, in effect, the second coming of my blogging life. The first blog i wrote was very well received and became reasonably popular.

I have decided to revive it to indulge my passion for writing about horse racing and, in particular, the nuances and excitement of American racing.

Most of my posts will be about US racing, with race previews and insights.

There are a lot of people out there, especially in the UK, who would like to get more involved with American racing but would like some guidance and information to help them on their way.

Hopefully, the blog will help these people to find their feet and gain some more knowledge and insight into the US racing scene.

The blog will not just be aimed at the US racing novice, but the more experienced and professional punters too. Hopefully, there'll be enough to keep everyone interested.

Anyway, enough of my ramblings. Enjoy the blog and i shall endeavour to get my first proper article up as quickly as possible.

In the meantime, feel free to follow me on Twitter : @markmill_gg77.

Thanks for your support,

Mark

No comments:

Post a Comment